Benton High School Scholarship Opportunities
Tens of thousands of websites link to the website http://www.college-scholarships.com, including those of college access programs, high schools, universities, libraries,U.S. Embassies, state departments of education, federal government agencies, newspapers, and more. And, Google ranks us in the top 10 (often in the first five) results for "college scholarships".
Among the pages on our site that I think you and your students will find most helpful are:
1. a page that links to more than 60 helpful articles on subjects of interest to college-bound and current college students- http://www.college-scholarships.com/blog.
2. a page which lists and links to more than 70 no-cost college scholarship search sites which match students to available scholarships- http://www.college-scholarships.com/free-scholarship-searches.
3. a student loan repayment calculator- http://www.college-scholarships.com/financial-aid/student-loan-calculator.
4. a page that lists colleges by state, with contact information and links- http://www.college-scholarships.com/colleges-by-state.
5. an online GPA calculator that many believe is the best on the Internet- http://www.college-scholarships.com/gpa-calculator.
6. a list of colleges with comprehensive programs for students with learning disabilities- http://www.college-scholarships.com/schools/colleges-with-programs-for-students-with-learning-disabilities.
And http://www.college-scholarships.com offers even more, including a list of HBCU's, a list of colleges for women, a list of Catholic colleges, and a list of Christian colleges. And, more information is added every month.
We hope that you and those you serve find our site helpful. And, we hope you will link to us so our site can reach and assist more families.
Your comments and suggestions are always welcome.
American Educational Guidance Center
With the Marine Corps NROTC program, you have the ability to earn two prized titles at once – college graduate and United States Marine.
If you qualify for the NROTC program, you can receive substantial financial assistance at one of more than 130 top universities and colleges.
The scholarship includes money for almost all areas of school expenses: tuition, textbooks, fees and uniforms. It also includes a subsistence allowance to help with extra costs associated with being a full-time student. Throughout your four years of college you will gain the additional professional military education and leadership experience to become a Marine Second Lieutenant.
If you are interested in the NROTC program, contact Sergeant Sylvis at (318) 609-0176 to see if you qualify.
Provided below is an overview of our Debutante Mentoring Program:
The goal of our Debutante Cotillion and Scholarship Program is to enhance personal, civic, and leadership development through educational workshops while promoting community service and scholarship. This program is open to young ladies, currently enrolled in high school, who are anticipating graduation May 2017, and are planning to enroll in a post-secondary educational institution The Debutante Cotillion and Scholarship Program is made up of six key components:
- Educational Workshops
- Community Service / Volunteerism
- Cultural Activities
- College Tour
- The Debutante Cotillion and Scholarship Presentation
This distinctive program is an experience that will remain in the hearts and minds of each young lady, as it creates an avenue for involvement in an array of cultural, academic, and social activities.
I've attached a copy of the 2016-2017 Debutante Application and Brochure for our Debutante Mentoring Program for dissemination. Please contact Jennifer King at email@example.com, or at 770-906-1733 if you have any young ladies interested in this opportunity.
Application deadline is September 9, 2016.