It is time to begin scheduling for the 2017-2018 school year! In doing so, students will be presented with scheduling information, and then we will begin meeting with each of them to create an individualized schedule. Please note that scheduling is done FOR THE ENTIRE SCHOOL YEAR; once a student’s schedule is approved and all signatures are obtained, the schedule will be input and will not be changed after May 24th, 2017 (May 1st, 2017 for incoming 9th grade students). The only acceptable reasons for schedule changes after this date are as follows:
1) student needs another course as a prerequisite,
2) student has had course before and previously passed it,
3) student has failed a course and needs to take it again,
4) student has same course listed on schedule twice, or
5) student does not have enough courses scheduled for the year.
Should you have questions AFTER we have scheduled your student, please call/email your student’s counselor (see contact information listed below). We are looking forward to a great 2017-2018 school year! Thanks in advance for your cooperation.
Mrs. Monica Lauterbach
9th Grade Counselor
Mrs. Robbi Caskey
10th/11th Grade Counselor
Mrs. Shawn Abernathy
12th Grade Counselor